COVID-19 LPSI Statement
To Our Patients and Our Community:
As we watch the ever-changing events and challenges, we are facing unfold we want you to know that we are being extremely proactive in taking steps to ensure our patients, and staff are safe.
When you come for your appointment, please know that we are adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC, the Texas Department of Health Services & our Local Health Department and you will be pre-screened for COVID-19:
- You must wear a mask to your appointment.
- ALL patients are being pre-screened by phone before your appointment & again before you enter our building.
- Patients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire & have their temperatures taken at every appointment.
- At this time, only the patient is allowed at the appointment unless you need physical assistance or if the patient is a minor.
- If you are having surgery, one visitor is allowed to bring you to your next day post op appointment.
- No children are allowed to attend appointments, unless they are the patient.
- If you have ANY flu like symptoms, cough, fever, been in contact with someone that is COVID positive or has traveled to ANY highly affected area, please reschedule your appointment.
- Anyone that has traveled outside of the United States is being asked to reschedule their appointments.
Please know that we take this very seriously and are taking every means necessary NOT expose patients or staff to anyone who meets COVID-19 at risk criteria. The results of your pre-screening protocols may result in your appointment being rescheduled. We ask for your patience and understanding if we request that you be moved to another date/time.
This is a time to take a deep breath and not panic as we will get through this time of uncertainty and resume to “normal” life soon. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will notify you should any changes in our operations be necessary. Stay well and stay positive!
Please contact us directly at 806.797.6398 or by email at [email protected] if you have ANY questions. We are here for you!
Lubbock Plastic Surgery Institute
Dr. Schmid, Dr. Mooty & Staff